WALK IN GRANADA S.L. uses the information you give us in order to provide the requested service and for billing purposes. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation, or by its prior authorization. You have the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary. For any doubt, you must identify yourself in a reliable way and write to: WALK IN GRANADA SL, Calle Gran Vía de Colón 42, Entresuelo, Oficina 3, 18010, Granada; Phone +34 630 07 08 93, or through the e-mail: [email protected]granada.com.
How do we collect your personal data?
The following types of personal information can be collected, stored and used:
• Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, type and version of the browser and operating system.
• Information entered in reservation forms, in forms of the “Private Tours” section, contact via email and contact through social networks.
• Information about your visits and use of this website, including the reference source, the duration of the visit, the visits to the website and the navigation routes of the website.
• Information that you enter to set up a subscription to our emails and / or newsletters.
• Information generated when using our website, including when, how often and in what circumstances you use it.
• Information related to everything you buy, the services you use or the transactions you make through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details.
• Any other personal information you send us.
Use of your personal information
The personal information sent to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
• Manage our website and company.
• Customize our website for you.
• Allow the use of the services available on our website.
• Provide services purchased through our website.
• Send account statements, invoices, payment reminders and collections.
• Send you notifications by email that you have specifically requested.
• Send you our newsletter by email if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
• Send marketing communications related to our business or third-party businesses that we believe may be of interest to you.
• Make statistical reports about our users.
• Deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you in relation to our website.
• Keep our website safe and prevent fraud.
• Verify compliance with the terms and conditions that govern the use of our website.
• Other uses. Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for direct marketing.
Third Party Links
Certain content, products and services available may include third-party material.
Third party links on this site may direct you to third party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not guarantee or have any obligation or liability for any material from third parties or web sites, or from any material, products or services of third parties.
We are not responsible for any damage or damages related to the acquisition or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transaction made in connection with third party websites. Please carefully review the policies and practices of third parties and make sure you understand them before participating in any transaction. Complaints, complaints, concerns or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third party.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its function is that the website can remember your visit when you return to navigate on this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the web content to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any website could be significantly reduced.
Cookies used in this site
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, we detail the use of the cookies used by this site.
This site uses the following source cookies:
• Session cookies to ensure that users who leave comments on the blog are real people and not automated applications. This is a way to avoid spam.
This site uses the following third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics: stores cookies to record statistics on traffic volume and visitors to this site. By using this site, you are giving your consent for Google to process your data. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this matter must be made directly with Google.
• Social networks: each social network uses its own cookies so you can click on buttons like “share” or “like”.
Disable or delete cookies
You can exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this site at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using.
For more information about these rights, click here.