GUIDED TOUR WITH TICKETS TO ALHAMBRA AND GENERALIFE IN SMALL GROUP
Discover the secrets and mysteries of the jewel of Granada!
Join our group tour with an expert guide and discover the importance that this Andalusian palatine city had for Granada and for the later Christian kingdom of the Catholic Monarchs, Isabella and Ferdinand.
Ground esplanade located 20 meters from the ticket office of the Alhambra (Access Pavilion to the Alhambra and Generalife)
Do you need directions to get there?
- It is MANDATORY to present original and valid ID or passport to access the monument.
- It is not allowed to enter with backpacks or bags that exceed the size of 40×40 cm.
- Arrive 20 minutes early before the start time of the visit.
- Wear comfortable shoesThe visit lasts 3 hours.
- In summer, remember to use sunscreen and bring a bottle of water.
- Nasrid Palaces
- Arrayanes Courtyard
- Palace of the Lions
- Palace of Charles V
- Generalife and gardens
One of the most visited monuments in the world, the Alhambra is much more than a palace or a fortress: it is the jewel of Granada. This tour is a journey through time in which during 3 hours you will know the best kept secrets of this emblematic place. Undoubtedly our best tour. Discover not only its historical and artistic value but also all its corners, anecdotes, legends and secrets. You will walk through its numerous rooms, gardens and fountains, accompanied by an official guide who will show you a fun and informative vision of the Nasrid monument. A journey through history in which you will feel like the great sultans and kings who once lived here
For availability check our calendar. Don't miss it!