Discover Granada from the sky
Enjoy the pleasant sensation of floating in the sky and being carried away by the wind. Through a trusted partner we offer you a spectacular balloon flight over the most impressive places in our geography.
Fly over the magical city of the Alhambra or be surprised by the grandeur of the Granada in Guadix Geopark. You can also enjoy this experience in other flight areas such as Ronda, Seville, Antequera or Arcos de la Frontera.
A unique experience that will leave you speechless and that will undoubtedly be unforgettable.
In addition to balloon flights in a small group (Maximum 20 people), you can also opt for private balloon flights, in which you will have VIP and personalized treatment.
We also offer you the possibility of giving away the experience of a balloon flight in Granada, through an original personalized gift ticket, valid for one year.
|Group Flight (per person)
|Private Flight for 1-2 persons
|Private Flight for 3-4 persons
|Private Flight for 5-6 persons
|Private Flight for 6-7 persons
BALLOON FLIGHT IN GRANADA
The flight in the city of Granada will begin in the vicinity of the hermitage of San Miguel Alto, located at the top of the Albaicín neighborhood. As soon as you take off, you will be able to admire places such as the Albaicín neighborhood, the Sacromonte, the historic center and, of course, the majestic Alhambra. You will also enjoy a panoramic view of the entire metropolitan area of Granada, in which the vision of the fertile Vega of Granada, the usual landing place for the flight, stands out. After the flight you will enjoy a traditional breakfast included in the price.
BALLOON FLIGHT IN GUADIX
The Granada Geopark has been declared a World Geopark by UNESCO in 2020. It is an area that has 4,722 km2 of 47 municipalities belonging to the regions of Guadix, Baza, Huéscar and Montes. It is located in an exceptional territory in the central sector of the Cordillera Bética surrounded by some of the highest mountains of the Iberian Peninsula, such as the Sierra de la Sagra or Sierra Nevada. The geology of the region has greatly influenced the life and culture of its inhabitants from prehistoric times to the present day.
Approximately 8 AM. Seasonally
Between 3 and 4 hours (Flight time: 1 hour approx.)
- To fly in a balloon, you should wear comfortable clothing that is appropriate for the time of year. Heels not allowed.
- You must arrive at the meeting time, which will be provided by the pilot 48 hours before the flight (depending on the season and the time of sunrise).
- The passengers will participate in the preparation of the balloon and its operation, and once the balloon is prepared, it takes off.
- Hot air balloon flights are subject to weather conditions.
- There is no restriction to fly in a balloon, both the elderly and very young children can fly.
- The price does not include transport.
- Breakfast included in the price.
- At the end of the experience, a flight certificate will be delivered as a souvenir of such a rewarding experience.