How to get to Plaza de la Romanilla
The Plaza de la Romanilla is very close to the Cathedral of Granada. You can reach this central square from several directions, among others:
- Via Gran Vía or Calle San Jerónimo, if you are coming from the Triunfo area.
- On Cárcel Baja street, if you are coming from the Centro area.
- By Cuesta Gomerez, if you come from the Alhambra
- Par Carrera del Darro, si vous venez des quartiers de l'Albaicín ou du Sacromonte.
- Pavaneras street, if you come from the Realejo neighbourhood.
Unless you are in a very outlying area of the city, the maximum distance from almost anywhere in the city to Plaza Nueva is no more than 1,200 - 1,500 metres (between 15 and 20 minutes). It depends on your pace.