Guided tour with Alhambra & Generalife ticket
Learn the secrets and mysteries of the jewel of Granada!
Join our group visit with an expert guide and discover the importance that this Andalusian palatine city held both for Granada and for what later became what we now know as Spain.
For three hours we will visit the entire Alhambra complex: Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Charles V Palace, Generalife and gardens. Art, architecture and history at your fingertips!
Measures to consider for your visit to the Alhambra:
- It is mandatory to present an original ID card or passport to access the monument.
- The service of luggage storage, baby carriers and vending machines will NOT be in operation.
- Entrance with backpacks or bags larger than 40×40 cm is not allowed.
- Drinking water fountains inside the monument will not be in operation.
(subject to availability)
ALL DAY LONG
(subject to availability)
42 € (Adult)
29 € (3 to 11 years old)
FREE (0 to 2 years old)
ENGLISH, SPANISH, GERMAN, FRENCH
GROUP UP TO 20 PEOPLE
- Nasrid Palaces
- Comares Facade
- Arrayanes courtyard
- Palace of the Lions
- Generalife and gardens
- Palace of Charles V
If you prefer to visit the Alhambra at your own pace, and with a guide only for you and/or your group, you can book a private tour.
Guided tour and ticket included
Meeting point: Access pavilion to the Alhambra and Generalife. Esplanade located 20 meters from the main ticket office of the Alhambra.
Difficulty level: Low – Medium
Type of surface: Normal
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of the tour. We can’t assure your participation on the tour once the guide has started.
- Bring the IDs of all the members of the group, including children.
- Wear comfortable shoes. The tour has a duration of 3 hours.
- In summer remember to bring a bottle of water and to wear sunscreen.
- Remember that you may not access the monument with a baby stroller. The Alhambra offers a free service for safekeeping of strollers and the loan of porta-baby backpacks (maximum 12 kilograms). You may request one at the cloakroom at the Gate of Wine (Puerta del Vino).
Preventive measures against
At Walk in Granada we’ve worked hand in hand with our partners (guides, accommodations, restaurants, transport) from the outset so that all our services guarantee health and safety at all times.
These are the safety measures we’ve implemented in our services:
- Urban guided tours or activities will have a maximum capacity of 20 people per group.
- A distance ofe 1.5 metres between each client will be maintained wherever possible.
- The use of masks is mandatory for both our guides and clients.
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be provided to our clients upon request.
- All the personnel involved in our services (guides, drivers etc) will wear masks and gloves during the service.
For more information about our security measures on the Covid-19 click on the following LINK.
What they say about us:
All about the Tour Guide.
Booked on line for a group tour at 10am. Received and e-mail followed by a phone call the day before advising that we were the only couple on the tour, and could we change to 12pm. Unfortunately we had an overnight stay and had to vacate our hotel at 2pm. WIG honoured the time and we met with our tour guide Nacho.
Excellent tour and guide – Borja!
We used Walk in Granada Tours for a 3 hour visit of the Alhambra. They were very professional. We did it with our two boys of 9 and 8 years. The guide, Borja, was excellent and enjoyable. The kids enjoyed the full 3 hours with a very entertaining explanation by Borja, perfect for the young ones and very informative for the less young! We learned a lot. Totally recommended.