with Alhambra ticket:
Learn the secrets and mysteries of the jewel of Granada!
Join our group visit with an expert guide and discover the importance that this Andalusian palatine city held both for Granada and for what later became what we now know as Spain.
For three hours we will visit the entire Alhambra complex: Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba, Charles V Palace, Generalife and gardens. Art, architecture and history at your fingertips!
If you prefer to visit the Alhambra at your own pace, and with a guide only for you and/or your group, you can book a private tour.
Schedule subject to availability
Adults: 45 €
Children (0 to 11 years old): 25 €
Guided tour and ticket included
Big map of the Alhambra next to the main ticket office
Difficulty level: Low – Medium
Type of surface: Normal
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of the tour. We can’t assure your participation on the tour once the guide has started.
- Bring the IDs of all the members of the group, including children.
- Wear comfortable shoes. The tour has a duration of 3 hours.
- In summer remember to bring a bottle of water and to wear sunscreen.
- Remember that you may not access the monument with a baby stroller. The Alhambra offers a free service for safekeeping of strollers and the loan of porta-baby backpacks (maximum 12 kilograms). You may request one at the cloakroom at the Gate of Wine (Puerta del Vino).