Terms and Conditions
WALK IN GRANADA S.L. uses the information you provide us in order to facilitate the service requested. The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with the legal obligations. The data will not be transferred to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation. You have the right to access your personal data, correct inaccurate data or request its deletion when the data is no longer necessary.
We also inform you that at the end of the service, the company can send you an email to evaluate this service and thus know your degree of satisfaction.
WALK IN GRANADA SL reserves the right to refuse the participation on the tours to any person if the company through its representatives considers it necessary at any time.
WALK IN GRANADA SL and its freelance tour guides do not accept responsibility for injuries, losses, thefts, damages or unexpected events that may occur during visits.
In the services called “Free Tour“, the following conditions will apply:
- WALK IN GRANADA SL reserves the right to cancel any service that does not reach a minimum of 5 adults (it is considered an adult with 18 years or more).
- Due to the dynamics of the “Free Tour” groups of 9 people or more must book a private tour. Although the booking engine allows booking in separate groups (for example: a group of 4 people and a group of 5 people, or more), the person in charge of the meeting point may reject the group in case of identifying this type of reservation.
- In the specific case of the Free Tour of Sacromonte, there is the possibility that it will be canceled due to bad weather conditions due to the type of terrain visited during the tour.
In case of cancellation of paid services or other services and/or products paid in advance, the following charges will apply:
- If cancelled at least 7 calendar days before, no cancellation fee will apply.
- If cancelled between 4 and 6 calendar days before, a cancellation fee of 50% will apply.
- If canceled within 72 hours (3 calendar days) before the tour departure time, a cancellation fee of 100% will apply.
- Tickets of events, attractions, theater, museums, monuments, show or coupon: NON-REFUNDABLE IN ANY CASE.
- Tour or package that begins during a period of special events: NON-REFUNDABLE IN ANY CASE. This includes, among others, trade fairs, holidays or national holidays, New Year, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter.
In no case, services will be paid for incidents unrelated to WALK IN GRANADA S.L.
To make any type of cancellation it is essential to send the request to the following email address: email@example.com
Cancellations by WALK IN GRANADA S.L: On the rare occasion of cancellation of a visit by WALK IN GRANADA S.L., we will try to find similar or better options for the client. If this is not possible, a full refund will be made.