Walk In Granada will never be responsible for any missed flights or other reserved activities. The customer is solely responsible for knowing the time of departure of the flight or the start of the event or reserved activity and must request the transfer service with enough time in advance. The duration of the transfers may depend on the time of day and the intensity of traffic.
- Travel time between downtown Granada and Granada Airport is between 30 and 45 minutes. We recommend that you request the pick-up service around 2.5 hours before the departure of your flight.
- Travel time between downtown Granada and Malaga Airport is between 1.5 and 2 hours. We recommend that you request the pick-up service around 3 or 3.5 hours before the departure of your flight.
- Travel time between downtown Granada and the Alhambra is between 20 and 30 minutes. We recommend that you request the pick-up service around 45 minutes before the tour meeting time.
A minimum of 72 hours in advance is needed to book transfers in Granada city.
If you are traveling with children or babies, please inform us at the time of booking so that we can arrange child seats for them.
Our vehicles are not adapted for people with mobility limitations. Should you require professional help, adapted vehicles (for example wheelchairs) and / or additional luggage racks, email us at [email protected] for more information regarding our availabilities.
Walk in Granada is not responsible for any possible loss of luggage, each client is responsible for their personal belongings during the transfer.
Each passenger may carry one normal sized luggage and one small bag (for example: backpack, laptop bag, camera bag).
Excessive or oversized baggage may be subject to restrictions. Please inform us at the time of booking to confirm if your excess baggage is acceptable.
For Private Transfers, the driver will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name. The driver waits 10-15 minutes from the agreed time that appears on the confirmation voucher. If you have a longer delay, please contact the phone number on the confirmation voucher ahead of time. If clients do not appear at the agreed meeting point or do not contact the driver’s phone number, the service will be considered a NO SHOW and no refunds will be made.
In case of cancelation of paid services or other services and/or products paid in advance, the following charges will apply:
- If canceled 7 calendar days or more before the date, no cancelation fee will apply.
- If canceled 4-6 calendar days before the date, a cancelation fee of 50% will apply.
- If canceled within 72 hours (3 calendar days) before the tour departure time, a cancelation fee of 100% will apply.
Tickets for events, attractions, theatres, museums, monuments, shows or coupons: NON-REFUNDABLE IN ALL CASES.
Tours or packages that begin during a period of special events: NON-REFUNDABLE IN ALL CASES. This includes but is not limited to: trade fairs, local or national holidays, New Years, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter.