Walk In Granada will never be responsible for any missed flights or other reserved activities. The customer is solely responsible for knowing the time of departure of the flight or the start of the event or reserved activity and must request the transfer service with enough time in advance. The duration of the transfers may depend on the time of day and the intensity of traffic.
- Travel time between downtown Granada and Granada Airport is between 30 and 45 minutes. We recommend that you request the pick-up service around 2.5 hours before the departure of your flight.
- Travel time between downtown Granada and Malaga Airport is between 1.5 and 2 hours. We recommend that you request the pick-up service around 3 or 3.5 hours before the departure of your flight.
- Travel time between downtown Granada and the Alhambra is between 20 and 30 minutes. We recommend that you request the pick-up service around 45 minutes before the tour meeting time.
A minimum of 72 hours in advance is needed to book transfers in Granada city.
If you are traveling with children or babies, please inform us at the time of booking so that we can arrange child seats for them.
Our vehicles are not adapted for people with mobility limitations. Should you require professional help, adapted vehicles (for example wheelchairs) and / or additional luggage racks, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information regarding our availabilities.
Walk in Granada is not responsible for any possible loss of luggage, each client is responsible for their personal belongings during the transfer.
Each passenger may carry one normal sized luggage and one small bag (for example: backpack, laptop bag, camera bag).
Excessive or oversized baggage may be subject to restrictions. Please inform us at the time of booking to confirm if your excess baggage is acceptable.
For Private Transfers, the driver will be waiting for you holding a sign with your name. The driver waits 10-15 minutes from the agreed time that appears on the confirmation voucher. If you have a longer delay, please contact the phone number on the confirmation voucher ahead of time. If clients do not appear at the agreed meeting point or do not contact the driver’s phone number, the service will be considered a NO SHOW and no refunds will be made.
In case of cancelation of paid services or other services and/or products paid in advance, the following charges will apply:
- If canceled 7 calendar days or more before the date, no cancelation fee will apply.
- If canceled 4-6 calendar days before the date, a cancelation fee of 50% will apply.
- If canceled within 72 hours (3 calendar days) before the tour departure time, a cancelation fee of 100% will apply.
Tickets for events, attractions, theatres, museums, monuments, shows or coupons: NON-REFUNDABLE IN ALL CASES.
Tours or packages that begin during a period of special events: NON-REFUNDABLE IN ALL CASES. This includes but is not limited to: trade fairs, local or national holidays, New Years, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter.
What did they think of the visit?
Took the “Essential Granada” tour this morning with Borja and it was great. He was extremely knowledgeable about the multicultural history of the city. Learned lots of interesting facts – from the role food played in politics to the effect construction around the Alhambra had on the health of the city. Could have listened to him all day. Highly recommend.
Just loved the tour! It was really relaxed and well planned with amazing viewpoints that are not crowded with tourists. Our tour guide Pedro was amazing! He was cordial, friendly with a great sense of humor ^_^ If you have less than two days in Granada, this walking is a must! My rating? 11 on the scale of 10!!!! 🙂
We did the free walking tour with guide Nacho. The guide told us a lot, both about the history of the city as about its buildings. He also knew a lot curious facts and stories. The guide was also funny and very helpful. Great experience!